Flickr Widget

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Herman Miller's Why Design video series

I hadn't heard about this video series and was about to miss it, but thanks to the heads-up from Justin over at Mad for Mid-Century, I watched the first video yesterday and am looking forward to the next.

The Why Design series is slated to release new videos every Monday through October and will feature the company's designers discussing what inspires them. Currently up is Yves Béhar, designer of the award-winning SAYL chair. 


hermanmiller.com

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'm glad I viewed this, thanks, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very nicely done...just like everything in the Herman Miller company tradition.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad Justin posted about it, so we didn't miss it!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout out. I thought you might like the series. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Justin. And thank you for writing such an informative blog. I really would have missed the series if it hadn't been for your post. I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

      Delete