Flickr Widget

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thanks, Houzz!

Angela Flournoy, author of the article about my little modernist nest that appeared on houzz.com last July, contacted me recently to let me know that one of the images ranked among the most popular mid-century photos on that site for 2013. I want to thank Houzz readers and all of you who visited the site. I soon will have been in my "new" home for a year. It doesn't seem possible it's been that long already!


                                            Midcentury Living Room by Dallas Media & Bloggers Angela Flournoy

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the recognition and on your anniversary of your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty fantastic shot! You can't blame people... they know cool mid-century when they see it. Seriously, a year, you just blew my mind. Seems like yesterday, Dana! Hope it's been a happy year in your nest. It's definitely inspired others, no doubt!
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for getting the spotlight on Houzz, well deserved!
    It is quite unbelievable how time flies so fast, it seems like you were just clearing the rubble to prepare for construction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, most views...deservedly so Dana! Hard to believe that was a year ago. Such a fantastic "home", you lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's a great photo of your MCM abode. Love the cowhide and West German pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone! Your support made the construction of my little house much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely Dana! ....cos your place is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Dana, it's a gorgeous shot, no wonder they like it!! I can't believe it's been a year already!!

    ReplyDelete