Flickr Widget

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bucketfeet

I just received my first order from my new favorite online shoe source. It's called Bucketfeet, and they sell come of the coolest footwear I've seen in a while.

Bucketfeet also has a cool mission...to connect people through art. The company has an open platform approach, allowing any artist to submit a design for their shoes. They are currently working with over 20,000 artists from 100 countries, including painters, graphic designers, graffiti writers, street artists, and photographers.The resulting product reflects the talent of some of the most exciting young artists around.

I ordered a pair of slip-ons and a pair of flip flops in the Birds pattern by Carrie Van Hise, an artist influenced by mid-century modern designs. Bucketfeet also carries lace-ups and midtops and has shoes for men and kids too. They sell unisex socks as well.


Birds slip-ons

Birds flip flops


Take a look at some of the other cool styles on my to-buy list. What great modern designs!


Minty Fresh

The Duo

Vidaboa

10 comments:

  1. How cool are these! Thanks for letting me know...happy feet! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so much fun to see one of your designs on a product they sell!!!

      Delete
  2. I need to get some of these for Mrs. M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she'd love them, and the price range is great...from amazingly low sale prices to around $100 for the newer designs.

      Delete
  3. Ah, have never seen these. So very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a smattering of what they have. I've already bought another pair! :)

      Delete
  4. Did they run true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I found that they do. The ones I bought fit fine, even though I'd be able to get a perfect fit if they came in half-sizes.

      Delete
    2. I ordered the black bird slip ons, the bird flip-flops, a pair for my husband (the Vidaboa) and 5 pairs of socks. The total came to about $100 with free shipping, getting one pair of socks free and 10% off my first order. Thanks Dana for posting this. I'm looking forward to receiving them!

      Delete
    3. They have some really great sale prices. I've already bought another pair of slip ons and plan to buy more. I'm glad you found the post beneficial!

      Delete